A preservative against unsettled notions, and want of principles, in regard to righteousness and Christian perfection [electronic resource] : An explanatory sermon on that mistaken text be not righteous over-much; neither make thyself over-wife: why shouldst thou destroy thyself? being a more particular answer to Dr. Trapp's four sermons upon the same text, than have yet been publish'd. By George Whitefield A.B. of Pembroke College, Oxford
- Whitefield, George, 1714-1770
- London : Printed for C. Whitefield, In the year MDCCXXXIX. 
- Physical Description:
- vi, 3-29, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Also issued as part of 'Discourses on the following subjects, viz. Directions how to hear sermons. ..'.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T69906.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6156908