The Secret history of Colonel Hooke's negotiations in Scotland, in favour of the pretender; in 1707 [electronic resource] : Including the original letters and papers which passed between the Scotch and Irish lords and the courts of versailles and St. Germains. Near before published. Written by himself. With a translation of letters, containing a narrative of the pretender's expedition in to Scotland in 1708, and his return to Dunkirk, transmitted to the French court by the commanding officers of the squadron
- Uniform Title:
- Revolutions d'Ecosse et d'Irlande. English
- London : Printed for T. Becket, at Tully's Head, near Surry-Street, in the Strand, MDCCLX. 
- Physical Description:
- viii,236 pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Hooke, Nathaniel, 1664-1738
- Translation of 'Revolutions d'Ecosse et d'Irlande en 1707, 1708 et 1709' La Haye, 1758.
The several parts have separate half-titles.
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T71121.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6156976