Forms of memorials, certificates, &c [electronic resource] : On the late act of Parliament, for the publick registring of all deeds and conveyances, judgments, statutes, and recognizances. For the county of Middlesex. And notes thereupon
- London : Printed by J. Read, and sold by O. Lloyd near the Church in the Temple, and at the Register Office, (No 6.) in Lincolns Inn, 1710.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages ; 4⁰.
- Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T74430.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Goldsmiths', 4593
View MARC record | catkey: 6157135