Lecures on the catechism of the Church of England [electronic resource] : with a discorse on confirmation. By Thomas Secker, LL.D. late Lord Archbishop of Canterbury. The second editon. Published from the original manuscripts by Beilby Porteus, D.D. and George Stinton, D.D. His Grace's Chaplains
- Secker, Thomas, 1693-1768
- London : printed for John and Francis Rivington, at the Bible and Crown, in St. Paul's Church-yard; and Benjamin White, at Horace's Head, in Fleet-street, M.DCC.LXIX. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from British Library. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T76631.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6157227