A familiar exposition of the church-catechism, in five parts [electronic resource] : I. Of the baptismal covenant. II. Of the creed. III. Of the commandments. IV. Of the Lord's prayer. V. Of the sacraments. To which are added, prayers, for the use of parents, children, and servants. By Isaac Mann, D.D. lord bishop of Cork and Ross
- Mann, Isaac, 1711 or 1712-1788
- London : Printed for F. and C. Rivington, booksellers to the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge, No. 62, St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1797.
- The twelfth edition, enlarged.
- Physical Description:
- 71, 1 unnumbered page ; 12⁰.
- In: 'Religious tracts, dispersed by the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge', 1800, vol.II., Price in square brackets: (Price 4d. stitched, or 1l. 8s. an Hundred.), Reproduction of original from British Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T79426.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6157365