Family devotion; or, An exhortation to morning and evening prayer in families [electronic resource] : With two forms of prayer, suited to those two seasons, and also fitted for the use of one person in private. To which are now added, two shorter forms, to be used by children and servants, when they cannot conveniently be present at the family prayers. First drawn up for the use of the inhabitants of the parish of Lambeth, and now revised and enlarged, By the right Reverend Father in God, Edmund Gibson, D.D. late lord bishop of London
- Gibson, Edmund, 1669-1748
- Uniform Title:
- London : Printed for F. and C. Rivington, booksellers to the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge, No. 62, St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1798.
- The thirty-second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 60 pages ; 12⁰.
- Also issued as part of: 'Religious tracts, dispersed by the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge', 1800, vol.I.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T79427.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6157366