Prayers for the use of private persons, families, children and servants. By Sir James Stonhouse, bart. M.D. (formerly of St. John's College, Oxford) rector of Great and Little Cheverel, Wiltshire [electronic resource].
- Stonhouse, James, Sir, 1716-1795
- London : Printed for F. and C. Rivington, booksellers to the Society For Promoting Christian Knowledge, No. 62, St. Paul's Church-Yard; by bye and law, St. John's Square, Clerkenwell, 1800.
- The fourteenth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 46, 2 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- With a final leaf of contents.
Also issued as part of: 'Religious tracts, dispersed by the Society, for Promoting christian Knowledge,' 1800, vol.I.
Price in square brackets: (Price 4d. single, or 28s. a Hundred.)
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T80017.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6157398