Admonitions against swearing, sabbath-breaking, and drunkenness [electronic resource] : Design'd for the benefit of such, as are guilty of one, or more of these vices. By James Stonhouse, M.D.
- Stonhouse, James, Sir, 1716-1795
- Bristol : Printed by S. Farley, in Castle-Green; and sold by E. Palmer, bookseller, in Wine-street Frederick and Bull, in Bath; J. and F. Rivington, in St. Paul's Church-yard, London, 
- The seventh edition.
- Physical Description:
- 11, 1 unnumbered page ; 12⁰.
- Advertised in the Bristol Journal of 26 March 1774., Price on title page: (Price 1 d. single,-& 6s.an Hundred., Reproduction of original from British Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T86213.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6157774