Observations on the dispute between the United States and France, addressed [electronic resource] : By Robert Goodloe Harper, Esq. one of the representatives in Congress for the state of South Carolina, to his constituents, in May, 1797. The profits of this pamphlet are devoted to the benefit of the Philanthropie Society, by the editor
- Harper, Robert Goodloe, 1765-1825
- [London] : Philadelphia printed. London: reprinted, by direction of the editor, at the Philanthropic Reform, London-Road, St. George's Fields; and sold by Derrett and Wright, Piccadilly; Hooxham and Carpenter, Bond-street; Egerton, Whitehall; Kearsley, Fleet-street; Vernor and Hood, Poultry; Richardson, Royal-Exchange; and by all other booksellers, except John Stockdale, Piccadilly, 1798.
- Third edition.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 1 unnumbered page, 6-109, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T86555.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6157795