The Whole book of Psalms [electronic resource] : Collected into English metre, by Thomas Sternhold, John Hopkins, and others; conferr'd with the Hebrew: Set forth and allowed to be sung in all churches, of all the people together, before and after morning and evening prayer; and also before and after sermons; and moreover in private houses, for their godly solace and comfort: laying apart all ungodly songs and ballads, which tend only to the nourishing of vice, and corrupting of youth
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. Psalms. English. Sternhold and Hopkins
- Oxford : Printed at the Clarendon Press, by W. Jackson and A. Hamilton, printers to the University; and sold by W. Dawson, at the Bible Warehouse, Pater-noster Row, London, MDCCLXXXVIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 96 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- The six final leaves contain the 'Veni creator', etc., a table and a Form of prayer.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T87300.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6157859