A companion to the altar: shewing the nature and necessity of a sacramental preparation, in order to our worthy receiving the Holy Communion [electronic resource] : Wherein those fears and scruples about eating and drinking unworthily, and of incurring our own damnation thereby, are proved groundless and unwarrantable. To which are added, prayers and meditations, preparative to a sacramental preparation, according to what the Church of England requires from her communicants
- Vickers, William, active 1707-1711
- London : Printed for A. Millar, W. Law, and R. Cater; and for Wilson, Spence and Mawman, York, Anno 1794.
- Physical Description:
- 60 pages : illustrations ; 12⁰.
- Anonymous. By William Vickers.
With an engraved frontispiece bearing the imprint: "printed by Wilson, Spence & Mawman, York".
The London part of the imprint is false; probably printed at York.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T87373.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6157878