A supplement to the scripture-doctrine of original sin, &c [electronic resource] : Containing some remarks upon two books, viz. The vindication of the scripture doctrine of original sin, and the ruin and recovery of mankind. In which remarks are examined some sentiments relating to imputed guilt, the calamities and sinfulness of mankind, Adam's being a federal head, the formation of our nature, and the doctrine of original righteousness: whence result several useful particulars belonging to each. By John Taylor
- Taylor, John, 1694-1761
- Additional Titles:
- Scripture-doctrine of original sin. Supplement
- London : Printed and sold by Mary Fenner, at the Turk's-Head in Gracechurch-street, MDCCXLI. 
- Physical Description:
- vii, 1 unnumbered page, 176, 15, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- With 'An appendix with addenda to complete the first edition of the Scripture-doctrine, &c' separately paginated but with continuous register., Also issued as part of 'The Scripture-doctrine of original sin'., Reproduction of original from British Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T88459.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6157940