Lives of the British admirals [electronic resource] : Containing a new and accurate naval history, from the earliest periods. By Dr. J. Campbell. With a continuation down to the year 1779, including the naval transactions of the late and present war, and an account of the recent discoveries in the Southern Hemisphere. Written under the inspection of Doctor Berkenhout. The whole illustrated with correct maps, and frontispieces engraved from original designs
- Campbell, John, 1708-1775
- Additional Titles:
- Lives of the admirals
- London : Printed for Alexander Donaldson, No. 48, St. Paul's Church-Yard, M.DCC.LXXXI. 
- A new edition.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 521, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Being the 'Continuation' only, apparently issued to accompany earlier editions as a fifth volume.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T90052.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6158050