Compassion to the sick recommended and urged, in a sermon preached at Northampton, September 4, 1743 [electronic resource] : In favour of a design then opening to erect a county infirmary there for the relief of the poor sick and lame. Published as the request of several who heard it. By P. Doddridge, D.D.
- Doddridge, Philip, 1702-1751
- London : Printed for M. Fenner, at the Turk's Head in Gracechurch-street; and W. Dicey, at Northampton, MDCCXLIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, xii, 46 pages ; 8⁰.
- Price in square brackets: (Price Six-pence.)
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T90512.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6158090