A proclamation from Parnassus [electronic resource] : Being the substance of a second advertisement lately published in prose, but now turned into metre, and considerably improved by me William Dunkin, Chevalier de St. Patrick, Knight of the most illustrious order of the Goose-Quild, master of the noble Science of Offence, and professor of all languages
- Dunkin, William, 1709?-1765
- [Dublin] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year, 1734.
- Physical Description:
- 11, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Place of publication from Foxon.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T93720.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Foxon, D526
View MARC record | catkey: 6158274