The history of Great Britain [electronic resource] : From the first invasion of it by the Romans under Julius Cæsar. Written on a new plan. by Robert Henry, D.D. one of the ministers of Edinburgh, member of the Society of Antiquarians of Scotland, and of the Royal Society of Edinburgh. The second edition
- Henry, Robert, 1718-1790
- London : Printed for A. Strahan; and T. Cadell, in the Strand, MDCCLXXXVIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 12 volumes,plates : portrait,maps ; 8⁰.
- Consists of six books, each bound in two volumes.
Vols. XI and XII bear the imprint: London: printed for A. Strahan and T. Cadell: and sold by T. Cadell jun. and W. Davies (successors to Mr. Cadell).
Book 6(vols.XI and XII) was published posthumously, with chapters 5 & 7 and the appendix by Malcom Laing.
With a final leaf of advertisements to vol. XII.
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T94581.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6158310