The indulgent father or Reclaimed prodigal, with sex sermons [electronic resource] : I. On the vanity of man. II. The credibility of the resurrection proved from reason. III. The mutual advantages of subordination. IV. The benefits of contentment. V. A dissuasive from rash censures. VI. An exhortative to a speedy repentance, from the danger of its delay. By the Reverend Mr. Richard Mason, gentleman commoner of Mag. Coll. Oxon
- Mason, Richard, 1713 or 1714-
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year M,DCCXLII. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, ii, 18, 1 unnumbered page, x-xxxi, 1 unnumbered page, 96;19, 1 unnumbered page;22;16;20;20;18 pages ; 8⁰.
- Each sermon has a separate dated titlepage, pagination and register.
Pp. 87-88 are blank.
With a list of subscribers following the dedication; some copies contain 'The names of the subscribers since the former list was printed' (pp. 17-18).
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T96763.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6158431