Custodiam reports; or, A collection of cases relative to outlawries, and the grants thereon, as argued and determined on the revenue sides of the Courts of Exchequer, both in England and Ireland, with many references [electronic resource] : To which is prefixed an introduction, consisting of two chapters, the first containing a short account of outlawry, and the process thereto, the second, the manner of obtaining the grant in custodiam, the mode of accounting thereon, and how the same is dissolved. Likewise, an appendix of precedents, never before published, containing the forms of the writs, inquisitions, and traverses thereto. As also, of the grant in custodiam, injunctions, orders on the tenants, writs of amoveas manus, &c. By John Conroy, Esq. barrister at law
- Conroy, John, active 1795
- Dublin : Printed by J. Exshaw, No. 98, Grafton-Street, 1795.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 206, 179, that is, 180 pages, 10 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Page number 159 is used twice., Reproduction of original from British Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T97031.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6158448