Love in captivity; or, Future felicity anticipated [electronic resource] : In a series of eccentrical epistles between several celebrated heroes, and amorous British beauties, bound to Botany Bay. I. The Rev. Mr. M-n to Mr. Chancellor P-. II. Lady Ann F-y to the author of Thelyphthora. III. Lord George G-n to the Lord Ch-r. IV. Major semple to Miss Fanny D-s. V. Fanny's answer. VI. Major Semple to Mrs. E-n. VII. The metropolitan of Botany Bay to Mrs. -, lady of the L. Ch-r. VIII. His continuation of the naval trial. The miser, critical reviewer, L.G.G. the Northern Countess, &c. &c.
- London : Printed for the editor. Sold by T. Massey, No. 18, Snow-Hill, H.D. Symonds, Paternoster Row, and all the booksellers, MDCCLXXXVII. 
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from British Library. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T101015.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6158672