Lily's rules construed [electronic resource] : Where unto are added Tho. Robinson's Heteroclites, the Latin syntaxis, also there are added the rules for the genders of nouns and preterperfect tenses and supines of verbs, in English alone
- Lily, William, 1468?-1522
- London : Printed by S. Buckley and J. Osborn, printers to the King's Most Excellent Majesty in Latin, Greek and Hebrew, MDCCXXXI. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 92, 10 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Translated and edited by William Haine.
The final leaves comprise 'Terminationes declinationum' and eight pages of advertisements.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T105417.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6158810