The journal of a two months tour [electronic resource] : With a view of promoting religion among the frontier inhabitants of Pensylvania, and of introducing Christianity among the Indians to the westward of the Alegh-geny mountains. To which are added, remarks on the language and customs of some particular tribes among the Indians, with a brief account of the various attempts that have been made to civilize and convert them, from the first settlement of New England to this day; By Charles Beatty, A.M.
- Beatty, Charles, 1715?-1772
- London : Printed for William Davenhill, No. 8 in Cornhill; and George Pearch, No. 12 in Cheapside, MDCCLXVIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 110, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- With a half-title and final leaf of advertisements., Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T106900.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 4149
View MARC record | catkey: 6158854