John Coltart of Areeming, Esq. - - - appellant. William Fraser, the son and heir of Joseph Fraser, Esq. deceased, - - - respondent. The appellant's case [electronic resource].
- Coltart, John, of Areeming
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 7, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Drop-head title., Signed: Ja. Montgomery. Al. Wedderburn., "To be heard at the bar of the House of Lords, on Friday, the 28th day of January, 1773" (docket title)., Brace(s) in title or imprint., Reproduction of original from British Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T111304.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6158980