The patrician [electronic resource] : To be continu'd weekly. Numb. IV. Considerations on the peerage continu'd, with remarks on the plebeian, numb IV. By One who is neither a knight, nor a member of the House of Commons
- One who is neither a Knight, nor a Member of the House of Commons
- London : Printed for J. Roberts near the Oxford Arms in Warwick lane, and sold by A. Dodd at the Peacock without Temple Bar. 1719. Where letters are taken in directed for the patrician, 1719.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages ; 4⁰.
- Sometimes attributed to Robert, Viscount Molesworth., With a half-title., Price on title page: (Price Three Pence.), Reproduction of original from British Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T115509.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6159119