The American war, a poem [electronic resource] : In six books. In which the names of the officers who have distinguished themselves, during the war, are introduced
- Cockings, George, -1802
- London : Printed by W. Richardson for the author: and sold by S. Hooper (No 41) St. Martin's Lane, Corner of May's Buildings; and P. Broke, opposite Exeter Change in the Strand, M.DCC.LXXXI. 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 181, 1 unnumbered page, plate ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By George Cockings., Price in square brackets: (Price Four Shillings sewed.), Reproduction of original from British Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T115822.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Adams, 81-12 and Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 14108
View MARC record | catkey: 6159147