[Si]r William Gordon, bar. Appellant. Lodovick Gordon, merchant in Elgin, respondent. The respondent's case [electronic resource].
- Docket title: 'Sir William Gordon, Bart. appellant. Lodovick Gordon, merchant, respondent. .. To be heard at the bar of the House of Lords, on Monday the 5th of April 1731'.
Signed: P. Yorke. Dun. Forbes.
Printed by William Bowyer; his records show 600 (or 650) ordinary and 12 royal (+ 6 more fine) copies printed for Alexander Hamilton.
Brace(s) in title or imprint.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T119201.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Maslen & Lancaster. Bowyer ledgers, 1658
View MARC record | catkey: 6159263