The Southampton guide [electronic resource] : Or, An account of the antient and present state of that town; its trade, public buildings, charitable foundations, fairs, markets, play-house, and assembly-room; with the times of the coming in and going out of stage coaches, machines, carriers, posts, &c. To which is added, a description of the isle of wight, netley abbey, lymington, lyndhurst, redbridge, new forest, romsey, bellvue, bevis-mount, st. dennis, tichfield, &c. interspersed with many curious and useful particulars
- Southampton : Printed and sold by J. Linden, in the High-street. Sold also by B. Law, Ave-mary-lane, and B. White, Fleet-street, London; B. Collins, and E. Easton, Salisbury; J. Leake, Bath; T. Burdon, and J. Meaisey, Winchester; J. Whiting, Romsey; R. Carr, Portsmouth; J. Wise, Newport, isle of wight; and all other booksellers, MDCCLXVIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, iv, 60 pages, plate ; 12⁰.
- Sometimes attributed to the Rev. Letchiot.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T120600.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6159338