The nature of religious abstinence, as a means of deprecating national calamities, and averting the heavy judgments of God [electronic resource] : Considered in a sermon, occasioned by the late solemnity appointed by government for a general fast and humiliation, &c. By the Rev. George Kelly, Jun. B.A. late of Baliol College, Oxford
- Kelly, George, 1749?-
- London : Printed for J. Bew, No. 28, Pater-Noster-Row, 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 12 pages ; 4⁰.
- Price in square brackets: (Price Six-Pence.)
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T121564.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6159383