The unhappy favourite: or, The Earl of Essex [electronic resource] : A tragedy. Acted at the Theatre Royal, by their Majesties servants. Written by John Banks
- Banks, John, -1706
- London : Printed for R.Wellington, at the Dolphin and Crown, the west-end of St. Paul's Church-yard; and E. Rumball, at the Post-House in Great Russel-street, Covent-Garden, 1704.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 62, 2 unnumbered pages ; 4⁰.
- With a prologue and epilogue by Dryden.
Price on title page: All Mrs. Behn's Plays in 2 Volumes in Octavo. Price 12s. Memoirs of the Court of France and city of Paris. Price 5s. Scarron's Novels. Price 5s. Where Gentlemen may have all sorts of Plays and Novels.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T122200.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6159403