A sermon preached on the opening of the new chapel of the Magdalen Asylum, in Leeson-Street, Dublin [electronic resource] : In aid of that truly Christian institution. On Sunday the 18th of March, 1770. By Edward Bayly, D.D. Dean of Ardfert, and chaplain to Her Royal Highness the Princess Dowager of Wales. Published at the request of the vice-patroness and guardians of the charity. To which are annexed, the rules and regulations of the house. The address of the vice-patroness to each Magdalen, &c. &c. A list of the subscribers, benefactors and preachers. A general account of the receipts and disbursements from the 11th of June, 1766, to the 24th of June, 1770. And also, several letters from the dismissed Magdalens
- Bayly, Edward, -1785
- Dublin : Printed for Jos. Sheppard, bookseller, in Ann-Street, Stephen's-Green, M,DCC,LXX. 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 29, 1 unnumbered page, 33-76 pages ; 4⁰.
- The sermon and 'The form of a reclaimed penitent's dismission' each have a separate titlepage.
An addendum slip is pasted at the foot of p.64.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T127862.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6159616