A sermon preached on the opening the chappel of the Magdalen Asylum for female penitents, in Leeson-street, on Sunday, the 31st day of January, 1768 [electronic resource] : And printed at the desire of His Excellency Lord Viscount Townsend, lord lieutenant of Ireland, &c. &c. &c. By the Rev. Edward Bayly, dean of Ardfert, chaplain to Her Royal Highness the Princess Dowager of Wales, and to His Excellency the Lord Lieutenant
- Bayly, Edward, -1785
- Dublin : Printed for Josiah Sheppard, in Skinner-Row; bookseller and stationer to the Asylum, 
- Physical Description:
- 17, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T127863.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6159617