A preservative against Popery, in several select discourses upon the principal heads of controversy between Protestants and Papists [electronic resource] : written and published by the most eminent divines of the Church of England, chiefly in the reign of King James II.
- London : printed for H. Knaplock, J. Walthoe, G. Conyers, R. Wilkin, D. Midwinter, A. Bettesworth and C. Hitch, J. and J. Pemberton, W. Innys and R. Manby, R. Robinson, J. Walthoe Jun. B. Motte and C. Bathurst, F. Clay, A. Ward, J. and P. Knapton, T. Osborn, D. Browne, J. Clarke, T. Longman, H. Lintot, E. Wicksteed, J. and R. Tonson; and the assigns of Brab. Aylmer, W. Kettleby, Abell Swall, James Adamson, Joseph Watts, ------- Gardiner, Luke Meredith, Charles Brome, and B. Sprint, MDCCXXXVIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 3 volumes ; 2⁰.
- The imprint of vol.3 contains many different booksellers - Edited by Edmund Gibson, Bishop of London.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T127950.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6159621