The manner of raising, ordering, and improving forest-trees [electronic resource] : With directions how to plant, make, and keep woods, walks, avenues, lawns, hedges, &c. Also rules and tables shewing how the ingenious planter may measure superficial figures, divide woods or land, and measure timber and other solid bodies, either by arithmetick or geometry: with the uses of that excellent line, the line of numbers, by several new examples; and many other rules, useful for most men. Illustrated with figures, proper for avenues, walks, and lawns, &c. By Moses Cook, gardiner to the earl of Essex at Cashioberry
- Cook, Moses
- London : Printed for Eliz. Bell, John Darby, Arthur Bettesworth, Francis Fayram, John Pemberton, Charles Rivington, John Hooke. Francis Clay, Jer. Batley, Edward Symon, M.DCC.XXIV. 
- The third edition, corrected.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 273, 3 unnumbered pages, plates : illustrations ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T131054.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Henrey, 41
View MARC record | catkey: 6159755