Æsop dress'd or A collection of fables writ in familiar verse. By B. Mandeville, M.D [electronic resource].
- Mandeville, Bernard, 1670-1733
- Uniform Title:
- Some fables after the easie and familiar method of Monsieur de La Fontaine
- London : Printed for Richard Wellington at the Dolphin and Crown at the West-End of St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1704.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 16, 3-95, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- A reissue of 'Some fables after the easie and familiar method of Monsieur de la Fontaine', 1703, with a cancel titlepage, and having additional sigs. B-C inserted before the original B2, B1 being cancelled, and also additional sigs. M-N, the original M1 being cancelled., Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T132339.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Foxon, M74 and Goldsmiths', 4127
View MARC record | catkey: 6159807