Anno Regni Annæ reginæ Magnæ Britanniæ, Franciæ Hiberniæ, nono [electronic resource] : At the Parliament began and holden at Westminster, the twenty fith day of November, Anno Dom. 1710. In the ninth year of the reign of our Sovereign Lady Anne, by the grace of God, of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, Queen. Defeader of the faith, &c. being the first session of this present Parliament
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Public general acts). Selections: Hides
- London : Printed by John Baskett, printer to the King's Most Excellent Majesty, and by the assigns of Henry Hills, deccas'd, 1725.
- Physical Description:
- 136, 44 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- Related Titles:
- Act for laying certain duties upon hides and skins, tanned, tawed, or dressed, and upon vellom and parchment
- Extracts from Acts laying duties on hides.
'A table to the book of hide Acts' has a separate titlepage.
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T132750.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Goldsmiths', 6378
View MARC record | catkey: 6159825