The footstep to Mrs. Trimmer's sacred history. For the instruction and amusement of little children [electronic resource].
- A. C., active 1862
- London : Printed and sold by John Marshall and Co. at No. 4, Aldermary Church Yard, Row-Lane, (MCCDLXXXV.) [i.e. 1785]
- Physical Description:
- 117, 3 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- Preface signed: A. C.
The final 3 pages contain advertisements.
Paraphrases of selections from the Old Testament.
Square bracket(s) in title or imprint.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T134164.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6159890