Archibald James Edward Stewart, alias Douglas, under the assumed character of son of the deceased Lady Jane Douglas, - - - appellant. His Grace George James Duke of Hamilton and Brandon, Marquis of Douglas, &c. and Lord Douglas Hamilton, and their guardians, Sir Hew Dalrymple, baronet, &c. - - - respondents. Case of the respondents the Duke of Hamilton, &c [electronic resource].
- Hamilton, James George Hamilton, Duke of, 1755-1769
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 119, 1 unnumbered page, iii, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Douglas of Douglas, Archibald Douglas, Baron, 1748-1827
- Heard before the House of Lords.
Signed on p. 119: J. Dunning, Ad. Fergusson, Tho. Lockhart, C. Yorke, Al. Wedderburn.
With an appendix.
Brace(s) in title or imprint.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T136677.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6159978