Two discourses [electronic resource] : I. On prayer. Wherein are several things, with great impartiality, recommended, particularly, to the papists, and dissenters of all denominations; with a becoming freedom, to the infidels; with the most affectionate esteem, to the clergy; with the highest deference, to the nobility, and gentry. II. On the Sacrament. To which are added, I. A sermon on the one thing needful. II. On the observation of the Sabbath. III. On the importance of public worship. By the Rev. W. Webster, D.D. of Ware in Hertfordshire. Published for the benefit of the author
- Webster, W. (William), 1689-1758
- London : Sold by John and James Rivington, at the Bibel in St. Paul's Church-Yard; and by William Russell, at Horace's-Head, without Temple-Bar, M.DCC.LIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, iv, 228;86, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- The catchword on p.228 is: A; The final section has the drop-head title: 'To the clergy in, and about London and Westminster', with separate pagination and register, and contains the three additional sermons.
With a final advertisement leaf.
Price on title page: Price 10s. 6d. large paper, 5s. small.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T136865.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6159985