Cheap Repository. The two wealthy farmers; or, The history of Mr. Bragwell. Part I [electronic resource].
- More, Hannah, 1745-1833
- [London] : Sold by J. Marshall, (printer to the Cheap Repository for Religious and Moral tracts) No. 17, Queen-Street, Cheapside, and No. 4, Aldermary Church-Yard, and R. White, Piccadilly, London. ... [b]y S. Hazard, at Bath; and by all booksellers, newsmen, and hawkers, in town and country, 
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : illustrations ; 12⁰.
- Signed at end: Z, i.e. Hannah More.
At head of titlepage: "Cheap repository".
Also published as part of: 'Cheap repository tracts, published during the year 1795. Forming volume I', London, .
In this edition the first line on p.  reads: "On the 1st of June was published,"; and the second line of the imprint ends with the word: "for".
Vertical chain lines.
Price on title page: Great allowance will be made to shopkeepers and hawkers. Price One Penny, Or 4s. 6d. per 100.- - - 2s. 6d. for 50.- - -1s. 6d. for 25. Entered at Stationers Hall.
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T140275.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6160137