The Right Honourable George Marquis of Annandale, an infant, by his guardian and next friend, appellant. The Right Honourable Charles Earl of Hoptoun, and Henrietta Countess of Hoptoun, his wife, respondents. And the said Earl and Countess of Hoptoun, appellants. And the said Marquis of Annandale, respondent. The appellant the Marquis of Annandale's case [electronic resource].
- Annandale, George van den Bempdé-Johnstone, Marquess of, 1720-1792
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 7, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Docket title: 'The Right Honourable George Marquis of Annandale, appellant. The Right Honourable Charles Earl of Hoptoun, and the Countess his wife, respondents. .. To be heard at the bar of the House of Peers on Monday the 12th of February, 1738.'., Signed: James Erskine, W. Murray., Brace(s) in title or imprint., Reproduction of original from British Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T140457.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6160164