[The cert]ainty of a future state asserted and vindicated against the exceptions of the Late Lord Bolingbroke [electronic resource] : In a sermon preached at Mary's in Oxford, at the assizes, held there by the Honourable Mr. Justice Birch, and Mr. Baron Adams, on Thursday, March 6. 1755. Thomas Randolph, D.D. president of C.C.C. Oxford. Published at the request of the vice-chancellor, and heads of houses
- Randolph, Thomas, 1701-1783
- Oxford : [Prin]ted at the Theatre for James Fletcher in the Curl; and sold by J. and J. Rivington in St. Paul's [C]hurch-Yard, London, MDCCLV. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 36, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- The recto of the final, unnumbered, leaf lists two other recently published works of Randolph.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T141313.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6160214