True wisdom explain'd and recommended [electronic resource] : In a sermon preach'd before the Right Honourable the Lord Mayor, the aldermen, and the livery men of the city of London, in the Parish Church of St. Lawrence Jewry, on Saturday the 29th of September, 1716. Being the day appointed for the election of the Lord Mayor for the year ensuing. By R. Skerret, M.A. lecturer of St. Peter's Cornhill, rector of Oakley in the county of Suffolk, and chaplain to the Right Honourable Henry Earl of Grantham
- Skerret, R. (Ralph), 1681?-1751
- London : Printed for E. Symon, at the corner of Popes-Head-Alley in Cornhill, 1716.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 24 pages ; 8⁰.
- Price on title page: (Price 4d.)
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T142025.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6160236