George R. An additional instruction to all ships of war and privateers that have or may have letters of marque against the French King, or the King of Spain, their vassals or subjects, or others inhabiting within any of their countries, territories, or dominions, or against any other enemies, or rebellious subjects of the crown of Great-Britain. Given at our court at St. James's the fifteenth day of September, 1780, in the twentieth year of our reign [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Royal Navy
- Uniform Title:
- Instructions. 1780-09-15
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages ; 1/2⁰.
- Signed at end: Stormont.
Instructions on what constitute contraband goods on Danish ships.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T143794.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6160396