Sir George Caswall, Knt. Jacob Sawbridge, Esq; Robinson Knight and Sir Henry Blunt, bart. formerly Henry Blunt, appellants. Thomas Houghton, respondent. The case of the appellants [electronic resource].
- Caswall, George, Sir, -1742
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 2⁰.
- Docket title: 'Sir George Caswall, Knt. and others, appellants. Thomas Houghton, respondent. .. To be heard at the bar of the House of Lords, on Monday the 28th of May, 1739.'., Signed: D. Ryder. J. Strange., Brace(s) in title or imprint., Reproduction of original from British Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T144165.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6160422