History of the voyages and discoveries made in the North [electronic resource] : Translated from the German of John Reinhold Forster, I.U.D. and elucidated by several new and original maps
- Forster, Johann Reinhold, 1729-1798
- Uniform Title:
- Geschichte der Entdeckungen und Schiffahrten im Norden. English
- London : Printed for G.G.J. and J. Robinson, Pater-Noster-Row, M.DCC.LXXXVI. 
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, xvi, 489, 19 unnumbered pages, plates : maps ; 4⁰.
- With a half-title, an index and a final advertisement leaf., Reproduction of original from British Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T146491.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 25138
View MARC record | catkey: 6160620