A letter from M. Voltaire to the French Academy [electronic resource] : Containing an appeal to that society on the merits of the English dramatic poet Shakespeare: read before the academy on the day of St. Louis, MDCCLXXVI. Translated from the original edition, just published at Paris. With a dedication to the Marquis of Granby, and a preface, by the editor
- Voltaire, 1694-1778
- Uniform Title:
- Lettre de M. de Voltaire à l'Académie française. English
- London : Printed for J. Bew, No. 28, Pater-noster-Row, MDCCLXXVII. 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, v, 1 unnumbered page, ii, 42 pages ; 8⁰.
- Preface: 'A French translation of [Shakespeare] which had obtained a very liberal subscription, gave occasion to this appeal'., With a half-title., Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford)., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T148330.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6160773