A supplement to the royal astronomer and navigator [electronic resource] : Supplying (by reduction and equation) accurate astronomical tables; tabuld̆unelmenses, greenovicenses, &c. With a general and accurate solution of the longitude problem, or the effect of parallax and refraction, in distance, truly determined. Compared with the solutions of the same problem, in the nautical almanac and ephemeris, for finding the longitude at sea. By R. Heath, author of the Royal astronomer and navigator
- Heath, Robert, -1779
- London : Printed for, and sold by, T. Becket and P.A. Dehondt, in the Strand, MDCCLXVIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 4⁰.
- Price on title page: Price One Shilling.
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T149782.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6160973