The sacred and prophane history of the world connected [electronic resource] : from the creation of the world to the dissolution of the Assyrian Empire at the death of Sardanapalus, and to the declension of the kingdoms of Judah and Israel, under the reigns of Abaz and Pekah. By Samuel Shuckford, M.A. Chaplain in Ordinary to His Majesty
- Shuckford, Samuel, 1693 or 1694-1754
- London : printed for R. Knaplock, and J. and R. Tonson, MDCCXXXVII[.] 
- Physical Description:
- 3 volumes : maps ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T150079.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6161043