A word for the Bible [electronic resource] : Being a serious reply to the declaration and assertions of the speculative desits and practical atheiss of modern times; particularly the age of reason, part of the second, by Thomas Paine. By the Rev. J. Malham, author of Sermons on various interesting subjects, Dictionary of the common prayer, &c.
- Malham, John, 1747-1821
- London : Printed for Allen and West, Paternoster-Row, 1796.
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages, vi-viii, 111, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T150225.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6161067