A short and compendious method for the learning to speak, read, and write, the English and Spanish languages [electronic resource] : In which each part of speech is separately treated of, after a new method. And a syntax: such as hitherto has never been published in any grammar before this for the modern languages. Composed by Peter Pineda, teacher of the Spanish languages in London. Who has corrected the errors, and supplied the defects of the first impression, and added an English grammar, for the benefit of the Spaniards; also many dialogues, and an hispanism never printed before. He also has taken away all the examples, not only of customs, but also of rReligion, that could offend any religion or country. The second impression
- Pineda, Pedro
- Uniform Title:
- Short and compendious method for the learning to speak, read, and write the Spanish language
- London : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year M.DCC.LI. 
- Physical Description:
- xii, 361, 3 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T152226.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6161298