Aberdeen's farmer's pocket-companion [electronic resource] : or, A new prognostication, for the year of our Lord 1771. The third after Bissextile or leap-year: and from the creation according to Holy writ; 5775: but according to the best of Prophane history, 5730. Together with the rising and setting of the S U. N, the age and changes of the moon, the eclipses, disposition of the weather, and the whole knowen fairs in Scotland, the distances of the principle towns from Edinburgh, with a list of the sixteen Scots peers. The fairs are adapted to the new stile; more fuller than in any formerly printed, so merchants and travellers, may depend on the correctness of this new pocket companion. By Merry Andrew professor of astrology and prediction at Tamtallan
- [Aberdeen] : [publisher not identified], 1771.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T152914.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6161344